Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Good/Bad news

Hello people.

Today I come with good and bad news...

Which one would you like to hear first?
Ok, I'll start with the bad one:

This project is now officialy on hold.
Main reason for this is the lack of my writing and verbal skill, which have two major drawback:
a. Is very painful for me writing events
b. I created only low quality events.

Playing the game right now is really just: Meh!
Maybe it's just me that have high quality standards and get bored easily, I don't know I'll see what are the feedbacks (if any) in the next days.


So, what's the good news?

There are two good news and there's an announcement I'd like to make.

First the two good news:

The first one is that I'm a person that always try to keep my promises (and that's why I don't make them very often :) )
So, here's the preview I promised one month ago:

https://mega.co.nz/#!hgIzkbzR!-qb_yih19pAPhU_s6aRH6kFM50rTAKhUhrnh8TJb-9s

As I said don't expect much (and unfortunately being a preview comes with no tutorial and bad UI)


The second good news is that I never stop, I'm now working on another game.
I'm investigating incremental games and I'd like to create a hentai one.



Finally, the announcement:
I, as many other, falled for the old trap and created a Patreon campaign. Here's the link:

https://www.patreon.com/nixon28

If you think, after the bad news, that I'm still worth anything consider visiting my patreon page and pledge.
I'm not sure whether I'll continue to post on this blog for next games or create new blogs for them, but if I'll change the blog I'll make sure to post a note here.



Final note:
If you find bugs or crashes in XMaker consider contacting me even if I say the project is on hold, since I don't like to leave buggy code.
There's a bunch of button ingame that let you contact me, feel free to use them since I love feedback and in the future it might be implemented...



No comments:

Post a Comment