Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Clicker game scope

Hi,

today we'll see what's are the units/ building etc...

Let's start with units, to keep the scope small I decided to put just 4 unit

The planned units are:

1. goblin
2. warhorse
3. minotaur
4. ogre

Warhorse will have only two jobs:
-warrior(-population)
-breeder(+warhorse)

The rest will have the following jobs:
-digger (+space)
-hunter (+food)
-warrior (-population)
-breeder (+unit)

So, as you can see there's something new here, population...
What's that?

I tought that could be interesting to add and end to the game.
So, in the game you're some kind of demon king or whatever.
What's the job of a demon king?
Conquer the world of course...
So, the objective of the game will be to eliminate every human from earth.
Warrior will do that, they'll kill people, you win when there's nobody on earth anymore.


Anyway after this post I can see I already forgot something:
Slaves...

I have to understand if they normal units as goblin, which jobs (read pregnancy) cannot be assigned by player or I need something different...
We will see...




No comments:

Post a Comment