Wednesday, June 24, 2015

About the interface and the juice

Hello!

In these days I made some draw about what could be the final interface of the game.
The final one is this:



The interface is pretty basic, the 5 bigger box you see in the middle are for units:
Each unit has its box.
Each unit box contains a list of jobs.
Each job show:
-job icon
-job name
-amount of unit assigned to that job (not shown in the drawing)
-a plus and minus sign (the unemployed job has only a +)

The slave has the same box as the others but no plus/minus sign (maybe a plus I have yet to decide where starting slave will be bought or "generated" by warrior units)

For the rest there are only 2 action you can do (two button on top left)
-Dig (space + gold)
-Hunt (food)

And for each unit you can build its house type. (five buttons on bottom left)


But what's the juice (read H-content)?
My idea is to make a drawing of each unit in each job.
I'm not sure I have the power of doing all that images, so I'll start with the H one and in case continue with the non-H one.

All in all there should be at least 6 H images:
1. goblin breeder
2. horse breeder
3 .minotaur breeder
4. ogre breeder
5. slave
6. pregnant slave

If I get some ideas I could make a draw for each type of pregnant slave...

The drawing will appear when you mouse over a unit in the blank space in the bottom right and will appear on a bigger window when clicked.


Okkey that's all for today.





No comments:

Post a Comment