Sunday, December 7, 2014

New dresses YAY

Hello there,

in these days I was not in the mood to write code, so I decided it was time to draw some more.
So I made 3 new dress. Here they are:


So, I made:
-the "rags" for the upper side
-the one legged trousers
-the "curtain" trousers

In image 1-2 you can see how the dress interact with pregnancy.
For the "curtain" style the interaction is less visible they just start to disappear under the belly.

For the colors don't worry these are not definitive, I'll make definable (is this a word?) in-game.
In fact all of the dresses are dressed (to make it simple) in grayscale and are colorized inside the game via shaders.

For whoever is interested dresses can be added by anyone (clearly you have to draw them) and I will provide a guide + templates in the future.

When drawing dresses I always have a big problem, I don't know what to draw...
If you can point me to some dress (either sexy or not) you'd like to see please leave a link to it. I'll look into it and if I like it I might add it to the game (depend mostly if it's too complex to draw)

No comments:

Post a Comment