Friday, May 15, 2015

Hands

Hands, hands, hands, hands.

I hate hands.

I'm no good at drawing them.


You probably noticed in the previous post that something was missing.
You probably told yourself:
"Hmm, there's something wrong in this image."
"What could it be?"
"Hmm..."
"Maybe she's missing a beard"

Well, no. It wasn't a beard she was missing but hands.



So, finally I decided to do something about it...

Here it is (remember I'm not good at hand so no bashing)



What do you think?
Aren't those hands fantastic?

What?
No?
You must be blind to say so...



Anyway, if you didn't already left the page I'll tell you I'm joking.
The real hands are here down here.
 |
 |
 |
 |
 |
 |
 |
 |
 |
 |
 |
 |
 |
 |
 |
 |
 |
 |
 |
 |
 |
 |
 |
 |
 |
 |
 |
 |
 |
 |
V
Just follow the arrow
 |
 |
 |
 |
 |
 |
 |
 |
 |
 |
 |
 |
 |
 |
 |
 |
 |
 |
 |
 |
 |
 |
 |
 |
 |
 |
 |
 |
 |
 |
 |
 |
 |
 |
 |
 |
 |
 |
 |
 |
 |
 |
 |
 |
 |
 |
 |
 |
 |
 |
 |
 |
 |
 |
V
A little more
 |
 |
 |
 |
 |
 |
 |
 |
 |
 |
 |
 |
 |
 |
 |
 |
 |
 |
 |
 |
 |
 |
 |
 |
 |
 |
 |
 |
 |
 |
 |
 |
 |
 |
 |
 |
 |
 |
 |
 |
 |
 |
 |
 |
 |
 |
 |
 |
 |
 |
 |
 |
 |
 |
V

Sorry, the truth there's no hand. I lied...
For today it's all..





















































What are you doing?





















































There's nothing down here.






































































Okay okay, you won.

Here are the hands.


I hope they are acceptable to the general public.

No comments:

Post a Comment