Monday, May 4, 2015

Bukkake FTW

In this previous post I stated that I wanted to show cum on the trainee portrait.
Well, a basic support for facials has been added.

When someone cum on the trainee face cum will accumulate on her face.
Here some pics:



The first pic shows all the cumshot togheter the other are just some variations.

At the moment cumshot are always added in the same order (This mean you will not see the 3 variations up there) so for example if the cum on the chin is the first one you will always see that appear as the first one.

In the future I'd like to make cumshot appear randomly but that will probably not happen in the first release.

For the first release I'll probably add creampies too (the portrait will show cum dripping from the vagina).

What you will not see in the first release is body cum, that require a lot of works, in fact for each cumshot I have to draw 4 version if it is on the belly and 4-5 if it's on the tits...



Another side note:
I don't like very much solid color cum but I will stick with it (pun intended) because solid colors blend well when I have two cumshot one on top of another.

No comments:

Post a Comment