Friday, January 22, 2016

Inside view

Hello there,

BEWARE: Long post ahead.



I'm happy to announce I'm working on a feature I tought I would add from the beginning.
As you probably know the "external view" was the only eye candy you get by playing the game.
Now finally I started working on the "internal view"



The internal view can be used to, uhm, inspect... Yes, that's a nice term...
Anyway to inspect the trainee closer.


So, let's start with the basic


Hmm...


Your probably wondering:
you: What the fuck is that?
(Actually I hope you are not wondering that, since that would mean I have to redraw that in the future)
To that question I respond with a:
me: It's a bottom
you: It doesn't look like a bottom
me: Fuck...
you: ...
you: ...
me: ...
you: and anyway is not much of an eyecandy.
me: Hmm...
me: You're right.
me: hmm
me: what about if I add...
me: Hmm
me: this?



you: ...
you: I don't understand. What's going on?
you: Why the colour changed all of a sudden?
me: Urhm, no need to notice that.
me: I'm still using that feature in test mode.
me: Each time I start the game the slave is generated randomly and the skin colour changes.
me: I had to restart the game to take the first picture because I forgot...
you: Hmpf, that's no excuse
you: And anyway why she has a missile stuck there?
me: It's not a missile, it's a test dildo



me: See? It has the "Test" symbol on it.
you: What the?
me: Yes, the internal view come with a xray view.
you: Hmm, that's interesting.
me: Another interesting thing about the game is that it support multiple penetration.
you: Well, every game do that.
me: I mean in a single hole




you: Uh, nice

Okay stop the conversation
I hope  it sound interesting the whole internal view as a concept.
At the moment is still in very early phase, in the sense that I miss all possible drawing needed.
For starting I'll probably start by drawing three human dicks.
I'd like to add in the future different sized human dicks, monster and animal dicks.

Other interesting thing I'd like to add in the future (far away) is pregnancy (You will see the baby grow in the womb) and cum (which I know I probably can add in the vagina but for the anus I don't know I have kinda a logistic problem for displaying cum there...)


No comments:

Post a Comment