Friday, April 24, 2015

Two new expressions

Hello,
while writing a (rape) event I noticed there was a lot of sobbing involved.

So I made the sob expression


It just add the two tears on the corner of the eyes.

I added another special expression.
I say special because it's not directly selectable during the event using the <LockExpression> event step but it's automatically chosen when the girl is sucking a cock.

Here it is

I don't like it very much (the cock is too simple and too trasparent, it's hard to see) but it just to give you the idea.
Note that only the mouth change the underling expression is still selectable. That work because expression on the low level are divided in eye expression, brow expression and mouth expression.

For example you can see here the sobbing expression while sucking a cock.


No comments:

Post a Comment